APPLICATION FOR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY FOR COMMERCIAL USE
To connect an electricity account for commercial purposes, an application must be made in person or in writing, together with the following document:
- A duly signed letter from the company requesting the new supply and specifying the total connected load;
- A list of the declared electrical equipment to be connected in watts or kilowatts
- A copy of the company’s Business Registration Card together with a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation;
- A copy of the Title Deed in case of ownership of the premises;
- A letter of authorization from the landlord or a copy of the Lease Agreement if the customer is a tenant, as well as copy of the relevant title deed;
- A Building & Land Use Permit, wherever applicable;
- A Trade License from the relevant authorities;
- In case of a registered company, a list of shareholders( those holding more than 10 % of shares);
- National Identity card of the Director or Passport ID;
For any other case, please contact a Customer Service Agent of any CEB Customer Service Office.
Download your check list for a Non-Residential Supply here!