APPLICATION FOR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY FOR INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
To connect an electricity account for commercial or industrial purposes, an application must be made in person or in writing, together with the following document:
- A duly signed letter from the company requesting the new supply and specifying the total connected load;
- A list of the declared electrical equipment to be connected in watts or kilowatts
- A copy of the company’s Business Registration Card together with a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation;
- A copy of the Title Deed in case of ownership of the premises;
- A letter of authorization from the landlord or a copy of the Lease Agreement if the customer is a tenant, as well as copy of the relevant title deed;
- A Building & Land Use Permit, wherever applicable;
- A Trade License from the relevant authorities;
- In case of a registered company, a list of shareholders( those holding more than 10 % of shares);
- National Identity card of the Director or Passport ID;
For any other case, please contact a Customer Service Agent of any CEB Customer Service Office.
Download your check list for a Non-Residential Supply here!