If you are in the process of starting the construction of a residential building, or any other building structure for commercial or industrial purposes, you might need to apply for clearance with the CEB before obtaining your Building and Land Use permit from the Local Authorities.
In order to obtain your clearance from the CEB, you can make an application for approval of plan at any of our Customer Service Centers. The following will be required to process your application:
- National Identity Card of applicant
- Contact details of applicant
- Customers who are already electricity account holders with the CEB should produce their Business Partner Number or a recent copy of their electricity bill.
- Two identical sets of scaled drawings constituting of a location plan, a site plan, one plan view and any two side elevations, adjacent to access roads to the plot of land, with the relevant section drawings. Drawings are to be submitted with the authorized original signature/ seal of architect, and preferably in A3 size.
- A sum of Rs 375* as processing fee is payable upon application for CEB clearance.
* subject to revision