Should you wish to apply for a displacement of the CEB network (pole, meter, transformer, service line, High tension line, Low Voltage line), you can contact us at any of our Customer Service Centres by quoting your Contract Account or Business Partner Number, as reference, and making your request in writing or calling in person. 

Please bring along your National Identification Card with you if you are a residential customer. For companies, a copy of the National Identification Card of the Company Director / Certificate of Incorporation of the company will be required for identification purposes. 

You can also email us your request together with the scanned copies of the above requested documents to 

A processing fee, as per our applicable rates, may be claimed to you based on the present network configuration.